Finding a wholesale distributor for Paker products has a particular thing to do actually like additional research. It is needed to find a quality wholesale distributor, such as distributor Parker Indonesia, you need more of your valuable time and resources. Yet, if you already know what you want to sell, you can follow tips to shorten the process of finding a wholesale distributor.
10 Ways Finding a Wholesale Distributor Parker
Here are several ways to find wholesale distributor Parker Indonesia that you can apply for succeeding in your business.
- Understanding Distribution Channels
Understanding the distribution channels of your industry, and knowing where you fit in the supply chain can help you find the right wholesale distributor for your business.
- Try the First Manufacturer
If the manufacturer only make a sale through the available distribution channels, so try to ask them about some of distributors you can contact. By starting from the manufacturer, you can get the most possible affordable prices.
- Having Contact with Wholesale Suppliers
Take the list of distributors that you can from the manufacturer, then start contacting them one by one. What you are looking for is a minimum order requirement and unit price. To get a good response, tell exactly what you are looking for and need, keep your e-mail short and to the point.
- Searching for a Large Trader on Google
Search using the words “wholesaler” or “distributor”, and a few keywords from your product. Try with your product name, model number, or brand name like distributor Parker Indonesia. Then, you will get a distributor’s website, e-mail, and telephone number that you can use as best you can to do business with them.
- Find them on the marketplace
Since marketplaces target retail consumers, the “wholesale” option is in the system that they apply and you can use it easily. Try several popular Indonesian marketplaces like Tokopedia or Bukalapak.
- Join Business Community
Building relationships is one of them, you can participate in online forums, attend business events and you can share contacts with your suppliers.
- Subscribe Business magazine
Find a magazine that suits your business. Every ad in the magazine can be the product you are looking for. You can get their contacts, and of course, you can contact them one by one.
- Attending Trade Exhibition
attending a business exhibition is a powerful way to build your business. When you meet delegates from manufacturing at the exhibition this is a great opportunity to grow your business.
- check the Major B2B Market
Many local companies have collaborated with Chinese producers. You can import their products and even you can request products according to what you need.
- Never afraid of doing mistake
Your main distributor is not your vendor for all time. making the perfect supply chain is an evolution of many experiments. Your first goal is to distribute your product. You can increase the volume by using several suppliers.
Types of Wholesale Business
- Regional Wholesalers are those that are usually regional traders who take delivery of boxcars and sell the products to local distributors.
- Exclusive Importer or Distributor. a company may have the right to import and distribute products in certain countries. They may sell directly to retailers, but more often, they sell to smaller local wholesalers.
- They can be considered to be wholesalers but it is only for certain products that can be sold direct;y from the manufacturer.
So, those are some information that can be shared for if you are looking for a wholesale distributor, mainly Distributor Parker Indonesia for getting and selling parker’s product that you will sell.